Rohrmoos, Austria
Before we do, let's have one more look on that valley. Amazing!
In the summer, the service road to the top of the mountain is transformed into a race track of mountain tricycles. We strapped on our helmets jumped aboard our tricycles and started down the mountain! The breaking on these tricycles is a little different than you might expect. The left brake controls the left rear wheel and the right break controls the right rear wheel. This gives you a tremendous ability to skid around dirt corners and really have a great time!
Speaking of a good time, I'm not sure who had more fun on the mountain that day... Elaine or the rest of us watching her. ;)
Eve: They call me the mini Intimidator.
Dad: Really? I thought you were Eve Crazy Racer?
Eve: Sorry Dad, that's wrong. You can either get it right or get "intimidated".
Dad: Tough choice. Can I think about it?
Eve: Prepare to be "intimidated".
No comments:
Post a Comment