Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Experimentia

 2 NOV 2013 - When Heidi and Ashley Anderson had to attend a Relief Society meeting together, Jake and Cody decided to travel up to Heilbronn with the kids and visit Experimentia. This fun-filled science museum includes tons of interactive exhibits and the largest Foosball table we had ever seen!

 Heilbronn, Germany

Kjersti: Wind power?!? Well, it looks like you need to start blowing Eli.
Eli: This doesn't sound like the fun interactive museum Dad described.

 Eve: Avery, your head is longer than my body!
Avery: Given your height, I'll guess I'll take that as a compliment.

Eve: I had no idea soft couches and headphones were inside the sun?!?

Avery: Hey Eve, the sun wants its headphones back.
Eve: (singing) Here comes the sun, do do do do, here comes the sun, and I say, it's all right da dah da dah da dah da!

No comments: