9 AUG 2013 - Elaine Johnson (Heidi's mom) arrived for her first ever trip to Europe. While still jet-lagged, she was up for a great hike to Bad Uracher Wasserfall. (Editor's Note: You're just going to have to trust me that she's in this photo. She is. Seriously. On the right. Smiling. She looks great. Better than great, totally outstanding! Probably the best picture she's ever been in while standing by a waterfall. Amazing! Really stunning! Whoa! Ok... I swear, when I took this picture, she looked so much closer.)
Eli: Hey dad, look! Eve's got bunny ears!
Dad: Yes she does, but she also rolled up her pant leg to give you a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.
Eve: Indeed Eli. All things come to an end except the pain from a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.
Kjersti: Beautiful waterfall isn't it?
Eli: I love being with my family.
Eve: Hey guys, did you know Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle?
Eve: When I was just a baby, I did a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick on this tree. Awesome.
Eli: Dad, enough with Eve and the Chuck Norris facts! But just so you know, the question mark (?) was invented after scientists attempted to measure the speed of one of my roundhouse kicks.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment