12 OCT 2013 - The biggest amusement park in Europe is Europa Park. Of course, we couldn't pass this one up! Interestingly, their primary mascot is a mouse. Eve loved this one, but not as much as Mickey.
Europa Park - Located on the German side of the France-Germany border.
Eli: Oh my, I'm not sure if my rigid body is ready to run for my life from this large monster! That's ok. At least I'll die with fantastic hair!
Eve: It feels like I'm being followed by a small dwarf or something. It's weird, but I've had this feeling the whole time I've been on this ride. Probably just butterflies or something.
Dad: Kjersti, a witch just popped out of that house behind you saying the holder of her hot cocoa will be turned into a frog. Whose hot cocoa are you holding?
Kjersti: A frog!?! She was giving it away just a minute ago?!? What a dubious trap. Hmmm. Do you think you could spot me a few Euro?
The Scandinavian town!!! This was one of the best parts to Europa Park!
Eli knows how to court the Viking ladies.
This picture was taken just before Kjersti burst into singing the Norwegian national anthem: "Ja, vi elsker dette landet!"
Monday, January 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment