10 NOV 2013 - For the love of Eli! The birthday boy kicked off his party with a good luck kiss from his sweet sisters.
Of course, Heidi went all out in putting together a great party!
Eve: Bunny ears of fury!!! Beware water bottle! Beware!
Eli: Ping pong balls in a tissue box tied to my back! My wicked cool moves will dislodge those babies faster than you can wipe your nose!
Eve: Eli, sometimes it takes me a really, really long time to wipe my nose. This one time, I had a big green boogie that felt like a...
Eli: Eve, PLEASE. Let's just not go there.
Eve: I just wish I could eat this cookie instead of trying to wiggle it down my face to get it into my mouth.
Avery: That would be totally boring to watch. What you're doing now is far more entertaining!
Happy birthday Eli!
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment