Sunday, December 1, 2013

Eve - Bathtub Explorer


24 FEB 13 - Eve: Every morning I brave the depths of this bathtub to search for hidden treasures. Most people have no idea that in order to get to these treasures I have to submerge myself, naked, only to face down Great White Sharks, Killer Whales and various other types of dangerous ocean life. I do it for the love of science, and to bring objects that would otherwise go unnoticed or unappreciated to the surface. Things like pink tea pots or suction devices are common treasures  found in this body of water. And while you might not find this particular mass of water on any map, you can rest assured that I search it daily to ensure the people of planet Earth know what they're missing. You're welcome Earth... don't mention it.

1 comment:

Marrian said...

German bathtubs are the best for all that exploring! :)
Seriously, I wish American bathtubs were like the German ones!
Your kids are all so grown up. How have you liked living in Germany? How much longer do you have?