Over the Thanksgiving break, we visited Triberg, Germany. It boasts two cool things: 1. The longest waterfall in Germany, and 2. The biggest Cuckoo Clock in the world! Behind Heidi and the kids is just one of many segments to this waterfall.
As cool as it was to watch the waterfall, it was nothing compared to feeding peanuts to the fat red squirrels running around the waterfall... at least that's what the kids thought. It cost 10 Euro for the family to walk to the waterfall and 1 Euro for a bag of peanuts... That's kidonomics for ya!
Eli: Cuckoo Clocks on the wall - Pretty cool dude! It's better than having them in your bed.
Eli: A Cuckoo Clock for a bed headboard?!? I think I just threw up in my mouth. This is just sick and wrong.
Eli: Kjersti jumped out of the biggest Cuckoo Clock in the world and tackled me! Ok, it's not true, but if it was, this picture would go from being just cute, to being totally awesome!
1 comment:
Hey Heidi~ I just got on your blog after what seems like forever, and saw that you guys have moved to Germany. My sister, Heidi, just moved from where you are now to Italy back in March. She is living with me now while her hubby is in Afghanistan. She LOVED living in Stuttgart (sorry, I don't know spelling). I'm excited for you. Let me know if you want to know anything about Stuttgart. Heidi would love to talk Germany. It looks like you're living it up. Enjoy!!
Post a Comment