Two villians who will eventually be brought to justice by Scooby Doo and his Friends.
Eve: Jess, I think if we had a little bit more water, we could make our mermaid fin look like the Bear Lake Monster!
Jess: Eve, brilliant! Let me use my orange bucket to advance our sinister plan!
Eve: The more realistic it looks, the more we can scare away all of the local town folk and secure Bear Lake all to ourselves (maniacal laughter)!
Jess: Indeeeed. Let's make the upper part of this fin look particularly menacing!
Eve: Jess, what on earth are you doing?
Jess: Trying to appear as though I'm just an average beach lover so no one will suspect that we're up to no good (maniacal laugh)!
Eve: Soooo clever!
Jess: Ok Bear Lake, I am the Bear Lake Monster! Grrreaowwwww!... Or not. Eve, I'm just not feeling it.
Eve: It seems sad to have come this far only to come up short of securing Bear Lake all to ourselves. Let me give it a try.
Eve: GRRRREEOOOWWWW! I am the BEAR LAKE MONSTER! Ufff... I think the Bear Lake Monster may have some gas bubbles.
Jess: Oh no everyone, not only is it the BEAR LAKE MONSTER, but it has gas bubbles! Run for your lives (wink, wink)!
No comments:
Post a Comment