Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fear the Bald Eagle

Bald Eagle: Kids, kids, kids, there's nothing to be scared of here! I'm just a giant American Bald Eagle head helping educate the American public about the magestic beauty and grace of the American Bald Eagle. Please come closer so I can fill you in.


Bald Eagle: There you see, nothing to be afraid of here. What cute children you are! Now where was I... oh yes, The American Bald Eagle became the official bird of the United States of America in...



Bald Eagle: ...and that's why the American Bald Eagle was chosen as our national bird rather than the wild turkey. Oh boy, I think I'm losing them. Kjersti is giving her cool girl pose and Eli is looking like he's the baddest man on the block. Sheesh.



Bald Eagle: I've officially lost all control here. When they start picking my nose, I have to draw the line and launch straight into the "power" segment of my speech.



Bald Eagle: GULP. And that's why you don't mess with the American Bald Eagle. Any questions?


Eve: Where can I find the wild turkey's? Are they over there?

No comments: