Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eli the Alligator Instructor


Eli: Let me teach you a few things about working with Alligators. First thing I would like to do today is show you how to hold an Alligator. I prefer to pinch Alligators between my forearm and my bicept to create a nice strong locking hold. Then when the little critters try to chomp at me, I can let them feel my pythons or as my dad likes to call them, my big guns!!! Oh yeah! Take that alligator! Hiss at me all you want, but you're not getting out of this one!


Eli: Opening an alligator's mouth with your bare hands like this is really dangerous stuff, but with a few tips from me you too can make it look as effortless as this. It's like I'm not even trying. This is my relaxed face... really!

Eli: Finally, I can help you sense when an alligator is near. Like right now, I'm pretty sure an alligator is around here somewhere. Exactly where, I'm not quite sure, but I'll locate the little guy soon enough!




No comments: