
The Hill Cumorah Pageant is really quite a show. The set is pretty impressive also. A cast of over 700 men, women and children (the youngest cast member was just four months old, and he just so happened to be from our ward) take off two weeks from their busy schedules to rehearse and put on the show for thousands of visitors each night.

The cast freely mingles with the spectators at the Pageant. One of King Noah's guards was good enough to pose in a picture with us. He invited us to go spend some time with him and his boss while they engaged in some "riotous living", but we politely declined.

Eli started practicing his missionary approach with some of the cast members, but "Eli-glish" is only spoken, and understood, by the small person wearing the green t-shirt.

"Guys, did you know that Hannah Montana is a Mormon!" Ok, ok, Kjersti never said that, but we had plenty of time to discuss all kinds of faith promoting rumors since we arrived 4 1/2 hours before the show started.

We enjoyed a beautiful summer evening at the Pageant. It's been one of the many highlights of the summer of 2008!
2 comments:
Oh it looks like you guys had a blast! What a neat thing to be able to see. Oh and Heidi, I love your bangs, did you just do that? So cute!
How fun! I remember those days. I think I went every year that we were there. Quite an amazing event!
Post a Comment