
An $8 investment paid off big on the 4
th of July. Who knew so much fun could be had with a Slip and Slide? Eli decided that for him, the fun was in running on the slip and slide through the water. This resulted in a great deal of
inadvertent slipping, sliding and minor "
owies".

Eli took his cues from
Kjersti who found that the water was just too cold to slip and slide in. I will admit that the water did feel as though it was tapped from a local glacier. I guess in the "North Country" they call that "refreshing".

If you look closely you will see that Eli managed to pick up a few grass clippings from his exploits. A small price to be paid for this
excitement, however, one must take certain precautions. In the background, Cody stood a
vigilant watch to ensure that once the kids decided to come back into the house, it was sans grass clippings.
4 comments:
I'll have to remember that $8.00 can buy a lot of fun! YOur kids are so dang cute!
I love the slip n slide! Your kids are getting so big!
They grow up too fast! I need to get a slip and slide for Josh!
Yes, the position of grass clipping guard is an important one.
Post a Comment