Friday, July 8, 2011

Pool Plan "B"


Eve: When a kid throws up in the community pool and they have to shut it down, I opened up my own pool for business. It's a lot of work and let me tell you, just filling the thing up takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R!


Eve: But I like to have fun with it. Hey Eli, I have a wet willy for ya! Hee, hee, hee.


Eve: I call this the "Old Faithful". Looks just like it doesn't it? I know, it's remarkable. What can I say, that's just one of my many skills.


Eve: Speaking of skills, how about the "behind the back pool fill up"? Wicked impressive!

Eve: I haven't given this one a name yet, but it usually ends up with my entire back side getting soaked and not much water getting in the pool. Uggg. Why is filling the pool taking so long?

No comments: