
Eve: Sometimes I like to switch things up a bit by dressing up in disguises so clever, my own mother doesn't recognize me. Then I run about doing all manner of mischief without concern of being discovered! I call this one "Pretty Lady".

Eve: The uber large pink crown, when worn with the pink and yellow tutu gives headaches to most people just by looking at it. My brother Eli was totally incapacitated the first time he saw it. Either that or he was watching a show on the computer. I forget which? Anyway, I call this "sUber Princess".

Eve: Of course, I do have a sassy side to some of my disguises. The church dress panties over the top of my swimsuit topped off with my favorite moon boots usually gets me a double take or two... I call this "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful".

Eve: When I have to do a job and need the guarentee of anonimity, I pull out all of the stops. That's when I reach for my fake nose, glasses, mullet wig and Power Ranger outfit. I call this outfit, "Ugly Boy".

Eve: When I'm looking to confuse my mom for just a few seconds in the morning so that I can get a second helping at the breakfast table, I whip up the yogurt mustache. The "Groucho" has never let me down!
1 comment:
This is hilarious! I can't decide which disguise I like best.
Post a Comment