Sunday, February 20, 2011

Choclavania

Kjersti renamed the State of Pennsylvania to Choclavania when she was about 4 years old. The name stuck. Here we are at the Choclavania state capitol of Hershey.

Among our other stops in Choclavania, we paid a visit to Gettysburg.
The new museum is really amazing. Cody and Heidi enjoyed it the most and the kids just endured it.
Abraham Lincoln: Four score and seven years ago... ELI, DON'T YOU DARE LICK MY FACE! KJERSTI, STOP WITH BUNNY EARS! I thought the Civil War was bad, but this is too much!

1 comment:

The Teeples Times said...

We have been to Hershey, PA twice and love it!! We've yet to make it to Gettysburg - I really hope we do. I know what you mean about mom and dad enjoying it and the kids enduring it. Sometimes that's just how it has to be, right? Sounds like you guys are out and having great times!