
Here we have Superwoman (Heidi), the baby gnome (Eve), Cody (the pumpkin head), Snow White (Kjersti) and a Power Ranger (Eli). Cody really went to the extreme for Halloween this year. He gained 10 inches in his chest, lost all flesh and bone in his thighs and managed to get that plastic pumpkin mask on his head. Amazing!

Trick or Treating at Hershey Park was pretty nice. The chocolate is great, its in-doors and you don't have to go far from "candy-give-away-point" to "candy-give-away-point". As you can see however, while Kjersti and Heidi had a wonderful time with it, Eli wasn't sure what to think about the Hershey Park employees doling out the candy. We're just happy he didn't use any of his Power Ranger moves on them.

This ride was one of many Heidi and Cody enjoyed from the outside looking in. As you can see, the kids really enjoyed flirting with danger.

When the Baby Gnome gets ahold of the reigns, watch out! She's going to run that horse into the ground.

Snow White was on her faithful horse "Po-Po" and our Power Ranger used his super powers to make "The Black Stallion" ride to victory. In a brief "out of character" appearance, Cody ensured the beautiful princess and mighty super hero maintained proper focus so as to avoid any embarrassing mishaps.
1 comment:
I took a few months off from blogging. I am just too busy to get on the computer much. Anyway, wow, you moved, and back to Virginia. So what is Cody doing now? Were you sad to leave Watertown? That's neat you got to bless your baby in the same ward you were in before. Congrats on the new baby. I don't remember if I knew you had her or not :). I can't believe how out of the loop I've gotten with everyone.
Good luck in Virginia. It's beautiful out there!
Post a Comment