Kjersti: Welcome to Girl Talk. Where we talk about the stuff girls really want to talk about.Eve: Are you serious?
Kjersti: Sure! Just smile and I'll help you through it.Eve: What did you just say? I got distracted watching Eli roundhouse kick your Barbi collection.
Kjersti: That's ok. Ewe, something's smelling pretty ripe. That's not you is it?Eve: I don't know what you're talking about.
Kjersti: Oh great Eve, it got all over my pants!Eve: You have no idea how much better I feel now.

2 comments:
She is so cute! I love the girl talk - lucky for them, they have years of it to come!! Tad just told me 2 or 3 days ago that you guys moved back. We were just down in D.C. last month....had we known!! Hope your move went well - you guys have sure been busy!!
Heidi your girls look exactly the same!!! I miss seeing you but I hope you guys are happy.
Post a Comment