Kjersti, with a little help from Eli, likes to stage grand welcome home celebrations for me. I love them (who wouldn't?). She was good enough to run through a "do over" for the sake of the camera. Eli is good in this one for a bit of comic relief. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute! I love the grand finale with the slide to her knees. She is a doll! I also love how you narrate your coming home! I wonder if I could get Chet to do that! The Star Wars video cracked my kids up- both Eli and the one on You Tube-unfortunately for me...they are playing it now over and over again!
I love it!! That could not be cuter!! Hurry and come back to VA! My kiddos (well, Carly) are counting down the months!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, your kids are so awesome!!!
Post a Comment