With all the snow coming down around here (nearly 24 inches in 48 hours), we had to venture out and construct an awesome Bear's Den.
Here's a picture of Boo-Boo, also known as the North American Blue Bear, taking refuge inside his bear den from the freezing blizzard conditions outside. This picture was taken just before he began his hibernation. Notice the "I can't wait until it's spring" look in his eyes.
Kjersti got her start in modeling by "glaming" up the latest in bear den accommodations. Everyone has to start somewhere.
2 comments:
We haven't had any "Bear's Dens" built recently (although the kids usually attempt one every year) because we just don't have quite enough snow yet. But 24 inches would be plenty for about any type of snow construction project I can think of. Have fun. Hope you don't have to go anywhere too far with all that snow.
I love the video - funny. Is the black thing a tire or tube? Looks like the kids had almost as much fun as Cody did.
Post a Comment