The number comes out clear as day, however, the visual representation still needs a little work.
Kjersti and Emma managed to turn pumpkin painting into an extreme sport. Fortunately, no one was hurt, or permanently painted, in the production of this picture.
A few months back, McDonald's was giving out blue "Princess" gloves in their Happy Meals. Whenever Kjersti gets in the "Princess Mood" just before bed, guess what she puts on? Here we see Sleeping Beauty in all her "Princess Glory".
Eli got the "Mack Transporter" from Cars last week for being able to successfully perform #2 duties on the toilet. Although he does spend some time actually playing with the toy, he spends more time with the box identifying and recommending future investments.
Ever crawl into a badger's den? I can't say that I have, but I would imagine that if you did, the badger's expression might look something like this. Heidi managed to snap this picture moments before Chubbs bit the flash right off the camera.
1 comment:
Post a Comment