An over the top photo for an "over the top" duo! Kjersti and Carley went for a spin on the Carousal at Sesame Place (Langhorne, PA) on Saturday, 11 OCT.
No trip to Sesame Place would be complete without seeing Elmo... even if he was wearing a skeleton outfit. But waiting for the big moment seems to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R.
While Elmo seems cute and friendly and all, Parker (upper left) made sure that Elmo didn't pull any fast ones while everyone was looking at the camera. Way to keep him honest Parker!
The Fall Olympics are ready to begin. Next event: Leaf throwing. Take your starting positions!
Go! The leaves are everywhere! Eli has decided to focus on finding his toy cars now lost somewhere in the leaves and Kjersti's singing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" at the top of her lungs! It's any one's game!
Just as the last leaves fall, Kjersti believes she's got it all wrapped up. Clearly, the thrill of victory is on her face!
But Eli isn't done yet and throws a few more leaves into the air. Just like that, Kjersti senses certain victory snatched from her grasp! Ohhhh, the agony of defeat!
Despite the "intense" competition, the great Fall Olympians end up in a tie in the leaf throwing event. The Gold Pumpkin now belongs to both of them.
I, Heidi, decided we need a little decoration around here. I refused to pay $4o for a wreath so I decided to get busy with our grapevines in the backyard. I am very proud of my finished product even if it does weigh close to thirty pounds and it is so thick it is really hard to get the door closed.
1 comment:
Wow Heidi- I can't believe you made that wreath out of stuff from your yard! I am alwasy impressed with your resoursefulness! Cute pics from Sesame Place, we had a blast!
Post a Comment