Kjersti: I love pontoon boat rides! They're so nice and relaxing. The wind in my hair, the sun in my face... what's there not to like? It's so soothing, I feel like I could just fall asleep.
Two minutes later... Kjersti: Zzzzzzzzz.
Eve: Hello sleepy head! I gave you ten wet willies and they just didn't do the trick, but jumping on top of you woke you right up!
Kjersti: Ten wet willies?!?
Eve: That's right ten wet willies! But don't worry, each one was filled with love!
Kjersti: Well, since you put it that way, maybe that's not so bad after all. Say, what's that orange stuff on the coushin and on the side of my face?
Eve: (Silly laughter) My wet willies come with Cheetos bonus material! I love Cheetos!
Kjersti: SOOOOOOOO GROSS!!!
Eve: Mom, you look tired. You could use a two finger wet willie!
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment