
It's hard to beat fall in Northern Virginia. This is our home on September 22, 2010.

Eve: Kjersti, when I put these leaves on your face, you're going to want to hold your breath. Here, let me seal your nasal passage for you.

Eli: I can still see your face! That's how I know you're under there still.
Eve: Maybe we should mark where Kjersti is by putting a big log on top of her?

Kjersti: Go ahead and lay back and forget all of your worries. Eve, our professional leaf masseuse will cater to all of your fall colors. She likes to start things off with a whirlwind of leaves to the face.

Kjersti: Ok guys, we've got him right where we want him!
Eve: Dad just won't be satisfied with anything less than a rake of leaves to the face. Let me go get the garden rake!
Eli: I'll hold him down until you get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment