Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Rise and Fall of Ms Messy Mug

A mild mannered Princess transforms into Ms Messy Mug with just a few spoon fulls of prune baby food. "Hmmm, I suddenly feel sloppy... but in a good way," said Ms Messy Mug.

"I have the chance to be somebody... somebody special and messy. Please feed me more prunes. Please..."

"I must admit, I'm feeling like a total disaster. It's borderline evil!!! Oh how I relish my complete messiness (uncontrollable maniacal laughter)!"

"Hey mom, what's with the wash cloth?"

"The feeling of messiness is quickly fading. Oh no, a terrible change is taking place!"

"Mom, for the love of prunes, stop what you're doing this instant!"

"My goodness, I'm nearly clean. This is terrible!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Just like that, Ms Messy Mug completes her total transformation back to the sweet princess we all love and adore... for now.

No comments: