Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eve Marie Strong

On 13 July 2009 at 1:40 p.m., Eve Marie Strong was born at Samaritan Medical Center in Watertown, NY. She weighed in at a healthy 9 lbs 11 oz and is 23 inches long. She has been a great baby! She cries very little and spends a lot of time just looking around as seen here. As you can see, she has a full head of dark hair complete with tipped highlights. I guess that explains why she was five days overdue; she had to get her hair done.


A cute little girl with nice long feet. I'm sure she'll come to love those over the years.

Kjersti couldn't be more excited to be a big sister!

With a little supervision, Eli loved holding his new sister. He's still getting used to the idea that there is a new baby in the house.

Eve had some whopper stories to tell Cody about life in the womb. I think he got the jist of it, but most of it was pretty tough to understand.

The perfect family picture. Heidi is tired, Kjersti is proud to be the new big sister, Eli is just happy to be there and Eve is zonked out.



5 comments:

Mom and Camera said...

Oh Congratulations!!! I have been wondering how you were doing Heidi and if you had a new little one yet. That last picture says it all!

Krista said...

Ahhh! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you! She is beautiful...and we think she looks so much like Kjersti! Hope all is well...get some rest!
Love, the Allphins

Anna Linnea said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little girl, and I have to agree with Krista, she looks just like Kjersti! Enjoy these first days, they go so fast.

ps. could you send me an e-mail with your address? I have a little gift I want to send your way.

JaNae said...

Congrats! I'm a little behind on reading your blog but so glad to hear the news! Thank goodness for #3 babies that decide to be easy! We're excited to see you guys soon!

Okie Bloxhams said...

Beautiful baby. Congratulations!