Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life at the House

When your parents won't let you run into the bushes and shrubs, face planting in the grass seems like a good idea. "2-year-old initiative" in action.

For the first time in our marriage, Heidi put up fruit this year. These jars of plum jam come with their own theme music. After this experience I was convinced that the only difference between Heidi and Martha Stewart was jail time.

Unfortunately, not everyone enjoyed Kjersti's presents as much as she did.

On August 20th, 2008, Kjersti turned six. Now we hear her say things like, "When I was just little, like five years old..." and, "That show is only for little kids." I had no idea the leap from five to six would be so profound.

Dr Kjersti Strong will see you as soon as she finishes eating from her Princess Lunch box. Actually, this is Kjersti on the morning of her first day of first grade.

No comments: