



So, life is really good here in New York. We definitely like the place better now that spring has come and we can get outside and enjoy our beautiful surroundings. All of us love to go for walks along the Black River Trail which runs behind our house. Kjersti loves to run and make dadelion crowns. Eli enjoys throwing rocks in the river, blowing dadelion seeds and running with his sister. Cody and I just love being together with our cute and crazy kids.
5 comments:
Looks beautiful! So excited to have a window into your life now. Thanks for the invite!
I'm sooo excited you are blogging! I think it's such a great way to keep up on everyone. Can I put yours on my neighborhood link?
I CAN'T BELIEVE how big your kids are. Has it really been that long since you had Kjersti?
I'm glad you like NY. I wouldn't mind going back...if it were possible to go back and not have to deploy the entire time :).
I am so glad that you have a blog! Your family looks like they are having such a great time! Kjersti and Eli are so cute!
We love see all the pictures of the kids and your fun adventures.This blog thing is a great idea. Love Debbie
Hi Heidi!
It was so fun to see your blog-you guys are jet setting travellers:) You all look great and the kids have grown so much-
Thanks for sharing!
Hillary
Post a Comment